1. Heat your barbecue to hot or place a chargrill pan over high heat.
2. Brush the corn with the oil, season with salt and cook on the barbecue or in the chargrill
pan, turning as the corn begins to blacken, for 20 minutes or until the corn has charred all
over. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
3. When the corn is cool enough to handle, run a sharp knife down the sides of the cob to
remove the kernels.
4. Combine the corn, tuna, onion, capers and cucumber in a large bowl. Stir in the aioli, half
of the lemon juice and herbs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Combine the avocado, the remaining lemon juice and a large pinch of salt and blitz until
smooth using a stick blender.
6. Spread the avocado puree over the lettuce cups, top with the tuna mixture and garnish